View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Y'know, I feel I've been unfair to you. I wouldn't tell you the "good side" of that story, because I wanted you to find it for yourself. That was idiotic, given that whatever I tell you, you'll have to figure it all out for yourself. So here, have a piece of the good side.

Along that particular journey, I "guided" a lot of people where they wanted and needed to be.

Among them, the biggest change, the largest "mark" I have left, is Chris.

Chris, when I met him, used to do a lot of drugs, and was always angry. drugs do that to you, when abused. In a way, he was a lot like you, angry that the world isn't "perfect". He used to think that his anger will allow to change things for others, for himself, for the better. Didn't work. Then he met me, and I was the first person he met that was that harsh on him. Until at some point, he "broke". Chris then wanted to have a fight with me, so as to shut my stupid mouth, I told him I'll be there. Met with him at the rendezvous point, and he bear hugged me, telling no one had ever cared so much about him.

Now, Chris teaches guitar, has his own brand of guitar accessories, learning methods, completely gave up drugs, and is engaged to a singer. It's an absolute delight you see, because even though he sings, he's more of a musician. Basically, what I'm telling you is that, now, he have everything he never dreamed possible. I'm also telling you that I stepped in the way, not to do it for him, but just to show him it was possible. He did it, even though everytime Chris introduces me to one of his friends, he loves to tell them "I'm the origin story of everything he accomplished".

Chris is far from being the only soul I guided, but by far is the more flamboyant and vocal !

Such is the way you bend reality.

Make of that what you will ! I have given you everything I could give you to carry on.

Be well CosmicWonder

Thanks man :) that’s a good story..