View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerpreet
Hello Everyone,

whats is process to know about inner-soul of self, how can we feel it without losing control of mind and body. Do meditators really knows about their soul?
Meditation is only a tool. In itself doesn't lead you to learn anything, but in that state of relaxation you might be able to tap your inner source of knowledge.

In my opinion, a faster and better way to do it is self-hypnosis. From what I heard, it takes years to master meditation to the level of tapping your inner knowledge. With self-hypnosis you'd get results in a few weeks. Later, with self-hypnosis it takes just seconds to open the inner-connection.

Meditation means letting experience to come to you, while self-hypnosis means actively going yourself for that experience.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.