View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 07:06 PM
asearcher

Could the parents change? + The Child still coming into your life?

I wonder if anyone has experienced or read about if a spirit still not reincarnated can change it's mind and chosing a different set of parents than originally thought? And still somehow find a way to enter one original-parent's life?

Why I ask is this: Lots of years back in time , I was still a teenager then I think, I had a regression and in it experienced the spirit (but in human form) of a child. The image of this child had stayed with me all this time, I can still see it frozen in time. It was not just that I could see this child, but feeling, knowing it's personality, it's energy. In this regression this child was very impotant to who I was then.

Later in life I was to be in a serious relationship, but not knowing it at the time - the guy fit the scale perfectly to have been a psychopath(!). We had plans to marry and start a family. He wanted to start a family sooner than I did as I felt it was too early in the relationship and the wrong time in at least my life, where I had to think about some other things as well. He took little notice, and in time I learned he was set to make me pregnant.

There was only one time in our relationship which has baffled me as to why he would have been unselfish (thinking he was a psychopath).

It was a serious time when I thought he could be in danger, and at the time I cared about him and did not want that. He was going to walk right into a situation not knowing then what it was and if he was to make it back. He would walk freely into this. He told me if something happened to him what I should do. None of it had to do with protecting him. But strangely - me. All me. Forbid me to get any help. But now I get it. I could have potentially been pregnant by him and us not knowing it at the time. If he was not to make it back - at least he would have left a baby of his in the world. (he had no children from before).

One thing that could explain his behavoir when he walked freely into a situation was that he had no fear, and too I was to learn, as he wanted me to give him a sign around others if he communicated with someone, as he could not read all facial expressions of the one he was talking to and wanted to make a good impression (psychopaths can't read fear). It could also explain a bunch of other things - where he would tell me I was wary. He did come back.

I remember I at one time went down on my knees and prayed to God to not have letten me having gotten pregnant by him. We were to have no baby. And we too were to split. But I remember with the split is that it felt very difficult as he was trying to pull me back in and the people we knew too, on his team.

I have had an experience I don't know what to make of it and wonder if it could really be. This why I made this thread. Then now after, when I looked into the year of the child being born, and the period in time he and I were a couple it adds up.

Some years later a child was to enter my life (that remind me of the child in the regression so long ago), but I was not it's mother, nor the ex the father. Instead two different parents, where one had wandered into my life, taking the child with it.

For me it was love at first sight. I had not expected it. There was nothing fake or forced about it, about my feelings towards the child. I simply love this child, it has my heart.

Last edited by asearcher : 07-10-2021 at 08:22 PM.