View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 03:37 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Ugh I feel like this week is going to be a repeat of last week. I am so DONE with things being high-octane. I want there to be nothing on my plate.

* RWS

Think about: 7 of Wands. Being assertive, getting things done, staying on top of things - being a fighter, not a quitter.
FT clarifier:9 of Coins rev. "I'm too busy for other people's s***! I've got my own s*** to handle!"

Do: 3 of Wands reversed. Staying put. Staying still. Keeping my ground. Seeing the bigger picture whilst not losing sight of where I am.
FT clarifier: 8 of Wands rev. "DO NOT DISTURB ME FROM MY FLIGHT PATH"

Challenge: The Fool reversed - either taking foolhardy steps/not thinking too much in advance about what I'm doing/where I'm going - OR not being afraid to take any risks at all. Clarifier: The Magician, which makes no sense to me because I'm too emotionally compromised.
FT clarifier: 6 of Coins rev. "KEEPING IT ALL TO MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
SP: 6 of Pentacles - (oooooh same card other way) - checks and balances. Is it worth it? Measure the cost vs benefit.

Ally: 9 of Swords reversed. HUH? Peak anxiety being an ally? (Unless it's that anxiety keeps me so fuelled that I need less sleep...?!)
FT clarifier: "Waking up to the realisation that the end is coming one way or another - the only constant is change, and what's absolutely coming is an ending".

It just goes to show how frame of mind can colour our readings. You're so obviously over stressed, you need to take a deep breath my friend.