View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
The reason I am interested in this is my oracle cards said to be on the watch for my spirit animal. I don’t know that I have a spirit animal but I have been meditating on having the animal revealed.
Sorry. Totally clueless here, hence I have got no advice whatsoever to give, except ask “Spirit” to show you and then let go of your request (c/o Spirit) and wait (without waiting) to see what turns up if anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My spirit Animal is the Wolf, I have also got the crow and the horse, they will show themselves to you when the time is right.
Interesting. & Yeah, that ‘grouping’ is familiar to me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Here is a little site that might help.
https://www.gaia.com/article/find-yo...nimal-meanings

You so often come up with really helpful links. What? - you actually wish to be helpful irl or something
Thought the video was good.
“Whether the animal comes in spirit or is an alive animal – it is the same thing”.

Curious…... curious.
You know I live in Oz. Previously, prior to my move to the Central Desert, in a vision - I saw an animal and that animal’s tracks in the sky. When I actually moved there, I soon learned that I lived right next to a “dreaming track” of that very same animal …

Then when I was thinking about leaving the area, another animal appeared onto the scene, in real life this time to be taken a note of.
On the first or second day in the present place, where I live now, I met an Aboriginal lady, who told me about the “dreaming” of this area. It was the above-mentioned new animal.

But curiously, only now – yesterday – that animal “became alive” in my “shamanic journey”, showing/displaying to me exactly where it is and how it moves and how it holds its body in certain positions …
Curious.

This animal I will not mention what it is, because I do not know how or what will unfold as yet … but seemingly I am subconsciously aware of the
“dreaming tracks” or “song lines” of any particular place & so I am also influenced by them.