View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I haven’t met/known that many Amerinds. But most of those I have met/known, do have psychic abilities.
One friendship was especially good. Talk about love and having your heart chakra opened …. and not needing mobile phones because of the telepathic communication.
And the very first Amerind I met, the ‘Nondual Silent Communion’ descended upon us like a “Holy Spirit” or “Grace”.

But then again, because of telepathy, somebody getting the wrong end of the stick and imagining you have stolen their ‘song’ or ‘dance’ – can out-of-the-blue, “king-hit” you – sending a psychic death threat, with so much hate attached it makes your world go surreal.
Wow that was heavy.

Then again living the latter part of my childhood with a malicious narcissist with strong psychic abilities using ‘psychic attacks’ should have taught me something.

I think these psychic abilities are part of Amerind and shamanic legacy.
I enjoyed nothing more so much than talks with the older generation who were always talking about omens, signs, spirit helpers, talking to the departed, premonitions – other energetic manifestations etc. etc. etc. as if normal everyday life.

These are gifts that can be used for alignment with Spirit and to serve, but now the shamen gone, that old way of life having been so demoralized, people still have these ‘energy-patterns’, but now one needs to individually learn how to deal with them.

The more spiritually aligned I have become, the more these energetic things have happened, you do not seek them, they are a side-effect.
So one can tone it down as well. Which I have.

Then again, some folks do go for these ‘side-effects’ seeking not ‘one-spirit’ ‘one-heart’ but dualistic power for themselves, which is scary.
Like when that fireball person talked about ‘love’, the hollow-emptiness of the words made one freeze to the core and one’s blood curdle.

When it comes to Kundalini, I’d like to remain neutral.
Not to resist it – because then I’ll summon it.
Not to summon it – because then I’ll summon it.
Leaving it to Spirit. If it is meant to be, the “Spirit Design” will happen.

i think that's a good outlook regarding kundalini.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4