View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
running

I got a copy of Black Elk Speaks.
Some call it the Native American Bible. So many have benefited from it.
Especially Native Americans once they legalized the religious practices in the 1970s.
So many were without their practices and began with that book.

I get the sense that everyone knows what the energy of Kundalini is.
I think some of the stories get compared to each other and people notice the differences.
I could be wrong. I have no Hindu or Indian knowledge.
Other than a few things I have read.Also the Hare Krishna's at LAX.

I believe all people's paths unfold uniquely and it is hard to compare notes on
Spiritual paths.
I have heard of people having Native American guides before it is not uncommon.

Tradeout??? Never heard that one, what is it?
Some type of energy swap???

Fools Crow which is Black Elks Cousin I believe, talks about becoming a 'Hollow Bone'.
He has painted representation of this on a stick that represents the body and shows a cup
at the base of the spine and a undulating line that goes from cup to head and he describe it as energy
that leaves him up the back and then comes back down the back.
Like prayers going up and the answer coming back down.

So to me it does depict something similar to how I have heard Kundalini described before.
Is it the same? I don't know it may be, it may be similar or it may be different.

I automatically rock back and forth when singing sweat lodge songs. I am glad it is dark in the lodge
as I might not have started rocking when I first started rocking if everyone could see me.
I know in a sweat lodge you are taken to the edge of survival at times.
Same with the vision quest. It is sometimes called the little death.

if i wasn't all by myself sitting in my pickup i wouldn't of began rocking and so on. lol.

hollow bones is an excellent way to describe. you hollow out and where you are hallow is where the energy has a home. it may move around and slosh around like joy juice. up and down. your primary experience of yourself becomes that liquid flowing energy. what you feel most. would bet its all the same for everyone. how we communicate it and interpret it is where things get different.

trade out is when you do a job for someone and they do a job in return. like barter.

the thing that was of most benefit for me was how everyone has their own dream and path. thats what i got out of the book. maybe im wrong. i dont know? right or wrong for me having my own dream and path is awesome. when i first really began thinking hard about that it reminded me of up in smoke(cheech and chong movie) where they didnt like the uniforms from curtis for their band. cheech said something like they needed to be the same but different. lol. we all have much in common but we are all different.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4