View Single Post
Old 16-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool After the Congress hearing on UFO/UAPs this past month...

I wouldn't doubt this entities accounting at all. Its hard to tell WHAT, as the public, we are NOT privy too , and for a long, long time.

My assessment of the stream of things has boiled down to one big picture. There is a vast Universe out there and possibly many of them. We are all spirits, aliens (to us) included. They ARE on different frequencies or dimensions to fit what they need to become with ONE or ALL THAT IS. There is a higher source or all powerful source. As entities we must progress and from what I gather, EARTH is only one level up from the bottom feeders. We create our reality with our thoughts. If our thoughts are not pure and benevolent we end up here or lower depending on how negative or malefic they are. That is why we should always try to think positive. It is very difficult and tests us all the time to "turn the other cheek" to our tormentors.

We choose the 'play' we will be in and WHO (other entities in our group) will be in that play with us and what part they play. Its all about progress. Its about defeating the EGO. The EGO is very strong and gets us into trouble all the time. If we are successful in our play of life on EARTH, we progress to another level, another frequency. For an example my Mother never said a cross word about anyone that I am aware. She was a Saint with much grace. A real hard act to follow. She had faults but none that would keep her from progressing beyond this FREQUENCY of EARTH. She was a very positive person. Viewed with disdain any violence of any kind. Would go out of her way to assist others. Money was a tool to make things better not a status symbol.

We may have to reincarnate here in this earth frequency many times to work out our negative and become more positive. Value life and relationships over money and status. Help others by example. We must remove the EGO from the equation at the end of our journey to 'the source or all that is".

That is how I paint the BIG PICTURE OF LIFE ON EARTH. Just sayin'