View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 03:22 AM
Seeker
I have so many...
It is kinda a sickness and obsession I think lol

I have my BOS - book of shadow which is where I record stuffs - laws, information etc etc... It is more casual and I love to just take notes and sometimes if I pull Tarot cards and it feels like a HUGE message from the Universe I write it in there too...."

Then I have my Grimoire... In there I record my Rituals - only after it has worked - I kinda do a sorta Spell weaving into my BOS and then when it has worked I will transcribe it into my grimoire...

Then I also have A book of Life.... It is a book about the Plants and their Holistic properties. From the Corporeal to the Ethereal properties. Everything from fiber to spirit.

And then I have my Shadow Work Journal - into which I sometimes write dreams as well... as well as information about lucid dreaming and stral travels etc...

And I have a journal for Tarot entries but I honestly kinda did away with that now lol

I just use pen's so far...and Watercolor for my drawings and paintings :)

OH and I forgot I have a BOS on my Computer too - that one I mostly use when I have to write A LOT - becasue I can type so much faster than write by hand....

Putting it like this I might have a slight journal hoarding problem lol