View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
My bad, I got so many replies that I didn't get to answer your question in the other thread... As for my positive attribute, I'm just averagely decent and treat everyone the same way they treat me. Not sure if it's something positive, but I'm extremely self-reflective and always end up apologising to everyone the day after getting drunk while I didn't do anything wrong at all.

I also like about myself that I'm able to politely discuss things with others that would usually cause fights such as politics and religion. Although there's always that one annoying person that feels the need to raise his voice to make it look like he is right, but I suppose that cannot be helped.

That's ok. When you say you treat others the way they treat you. Maybe you should show them how it's done. Self reflection is a good quality. You sound caring too, by apologising like that. You just want to make sure you haven't upset anyone. Also, when we make fools of ourselves, which we all do, we need to learn to laugh at ourselves.

A good negotiator, this is getting even better yes, they'll always be at least one that needs to raise their voice. This is where developing patience comes in useful.

Calmness and understanding of others shortcomings you are also aware of.

This is a fantastic amount of great attributes so far.