View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal queen
Im curious what all of you think of aura quartz. I personally own two pieces, and both are clear quartz none of that dyed stuff. I love the angel aura tower I have, and I highly dislike dyed pieces so I think there must have been a reason I got it. I am extremely picky when I buy crystals, and I rarely pick based on physical appearance.

Hello

I thought I would put a bit about what Aura Quartz is here so that others know how it comes to be. I personally have some in jewelry but I do not think I have wore it at all.

It is said to have healing powers and properties. I know that quartz has a great value in its raw form or made into a generator I have some that are amazing. I do not think that as a Reiki Master I could ever use something man created or altered on someone.

What is Angel Aura Quartz?

Angel Aura Quartz Crystal is a high vibration stone created from the result of a special process involving platinum and silver. The resulting Angel Aura Quartz Crystals exhibit brilliant, dazzling flashes of iridescent rainbow colors on silvery surfaces. At first, the quartz crystals are heated to a extremely high temperature then vacuum coated with fine vaporized precious metals. The result is that these metals bonded to the crystal’s surface creating the angelic rainbow sheen that is a hallmark of Angel Aura Quartz. The resulting crystals exhibit brilliant, dazzling flashes of iridescent rainbow colors on silvery surfaces.

Lynn