View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Master

The next possible life

I was meditating and somehow my whole being felt aligned, like ready to receive an answer to any question, so intuitively I asked about my next life and not only that I was shown my next life, but I was also given my name, the gender, how I am going to look, what I am going to do and who is going to be with me.

The name that I am going to have is "Alex", a girl, I saw myself at around 21 years old, living in US, being part of the military. I saw myself in a huge hangar, there were many other army men and women there, all dressed in army clothes, including me.

The Being who was showing me this said to me: Don't be afraid, you are not alone, I am going to be there with you. There will only be 3 years difference between us, you will be 21 and I 24.

This whole time I was like hovering in front of this girl that was the future me, I saw her face to face.

When I came back from this experience it felt like my being exited that alignment and I was back to normal consciousness.

Anyway, minutes later I asked about the near future and I was told, like my own voice spoke in my head, on its own: Continue to do what you are doing.

I wonder who that being was, it felt like this Being made this possible for me, to see what I just experienced. I also felt the a surge of energy flowing through me.