View Single Post
Old 28-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Master
Speaking for myself, looking back, I recall that having no bookish knowledge of any scripture, I felt within a discontentment related to cyclic joy and sorrow. For many years, I took refuge in silence, whenever I felt consciousness contraction. A self-help therapy.

Gradually, I was able to lengthen the duration of silence. We may call it thought rested stillness. Peacefulness in emptiness. Quietude passive.

To make a long story short, what is called the kundalini rose one day without resistance, piercing the crown or fontanel. This was a direct physical experience. No room for if or but. Polarities (male/female arose … disconcerting … balanced, the ‘one’ in head split into ‘two’, descending to heart, resulting in an explosion of bliss. This then became a permanent embodiment of being. Empowerment active.

Thus … and I do not wish to rationalise or convince anyone … the difference between tranquil calm arising from cessation or emptiness is quite distinct from energised bliss simmering within in fullness. It is an attribute enabled in permanence, irrespective of the external. Mostly purring, on occasion roaring! Rapture unending.

Now, comparing notes we see that each entity has a somewhat different set of experiences. In my view, all have their own validity, somewhat like a trees roots branching in different directions, getting nourishment from the same source.

Our mind looks for validation. It’s natural. Yet, the blossoming occurs in and as ordained, in each case.