View Single Post
Old 30-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Master
Great posts- when you know your going to die a lot of food for thought gets passed on- I'm forever fidgety and it takes me a while to settle down - fidgety even Through my death...if it's not the pain it's not the body part it's the streams that do it- how could anyone die like that I have no idea- but the idea is... And there's nothing I can do about it- fighting it doesn't help - passed through a limb limp limb -where nothing takes stance on the adrenaline- it helps a lot to numb the pain but nothing will take it away...sure enough it's hell or apart of hell at least one dominant perception of it in an illustration: packed on a map, somewhere ; inclining dominants ( had enough) sure enough we pass through snipits of these places - often thinking nothing about it until the time comes...readly shadowed and bestowed - why we ain't acting like the like...

jumpers for sure and my perception jumps a lot. You would though the spell won't be but it is- hard to get up; hard to get into an avartar; hard to manifest hard with the children hard without- hard with twin flame hard without...some sort of mentality - At least when crossing over I get to go into a new avartar -crossing for sure is dismal and uptight ... Crowded with atomic energy waiting to cross over waiting to achieve from home button...instead have to give of light...

Combustion is definitely - such a party is : can't believe it...but at least I achieved it - cluedos to the main man.. Combustion is the last thing I want and need ; to tell me I can now enter time or some other diluted - that my combustion wasnt deadly or is deadly - what does it all mean? Left to ashs? Someone's fault - all leading up too it because it won't bunge or move ( for what?) to stay idle and manfest at the local of the self- since we have a disagreement.. Such a beautiful progress - such a beautiful witness...couldn't imagine life without it- without it it is... Such busy work is in the background- why can't I make it in time? Time has to be on my side- half contents -half job done the other week... Why couldn't it had been for real.. I'm a genie in a bottle: there I'm equipped a fighter a extremist disempowered with all sort of talent -

These letters have decent value- crossing over, hell - questions and answer, disability, empowerment: all valuable and belonging!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)