View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi.

I've been feeling a bit better these last few weeks. Still feeling very anxious about some things.

I think my version of the afterlife is still the best.

I look at it like this. There is an infinite number of universes. Out there some species must have found a way to control their universe. According to even atheists like Carl Sagan that is possible.

Soooo with this in mind one of these species may have created a pocket dimension that wraps itself around their own and takes the minds of everyone who dies out of their body at the moment of death and traps them there.

They get to reunite with their families, enjoy a version of heaven for a while and then they get to relive their old life, but in a better way. Free of any tragedies, they get to choose their lives etc, alongside their loved ones and others. This process then repeats forever.

These aliens however find a way for this dimension to replicate and it produces an infinite number of copies that then attach themselves to every universe.

That to me would be the best afterlife and I suppose it is possible. Who knows maybe these aliens went back and created the first universe that spawned all the others.

I guess you would call these aliens god. When you think about it god is an alien anyway. He is a creature that exists from outside our earth, reality, so technically that is an alien.

Since according the sliding scale of civilisations the highest level of civilisations would be indistinguishable from gods and dieties, maybe science and religion can be reconciled.

I'm also sorry about calling Eben Alexander a charlatan. I heard Sam Harris and his relative say bad things about him, but it seems they were being a bit too harsh on him. At the very least I think he believes what he is saying. That of course sadly isn't proof it is real.