View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1
Instead of focusing on what we have in common, it seems today we focus on what makes us different thereby creating "tribes" that insulate us. If you are not a member of a certain "tribe" you are viewed with scorn, especially if you don't adhere to the "tribes" narrative. We have made tremendous strides technologically, but emotionally we seem to be as immature as we were 1000's of years ago. It's a bit disheartening to see vituperations heaped on others just because they have a different world view. Fundamentally, we are alike a lot more than we are different, and I wish we would realize that and come together.

Agree, and yet if we consider human development over the past 2,000 years then we see a steady progression towards unity. Yes, it is a slow process and there are setbacks, but we are now connected in ways which would have been unimaginable even 100 years ago.

And a further thought on the issue of suffering on this planet. I have read communications from various sources which state that despite all our faults and failings, we humans are held in high regard by those observing us from various dimensions because we have chosen such a difficult path of learning. And those humans who graduate from this Earth school to continue their learning and activities in other spheres have a quality of consciousness which is lacking in those who have taken less arduous paths.

Is there any truth to this? I have no idea, but it does make sense. As the saying goes, no pressure, no diamond.

Peace