View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 08:21 PM
Master

weareunity,

Not sure I understand exactly your point ...

I think it is a mistake to believe that the contemporary man understands more than his predecessors. Besides, there is a distribution of capabilities in the population too.

We might live now through another Dark Ages period, how would we know it? Considering that development is never monotonic, and that mostly everything abides some cycling, after a Renaissance peak some kind of bottom most follow.

The only way to communicate a message through a distorting channel is to code it so that the distortions can be detected, and even better, be corrected. This is why most / all ancient knowledge contains symbolical messages and needs interpreting (decoding). This is why our dreams are overwhelmingly symbolical.

Even better, some of those wisdom troves use multi-layered symbolism, and are to be interpreted at different levels, by each seeker at their own level at any given moment.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.