View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 11:47 PM
Experiencer
Re: Afterlife

Thanks for sharing your perspective on the afterlife sadguy347. I use to be an atheist until a few years back (a few years ago). I've had quite the journey and this is what I learned about the afterlife.

You have a name, an identity that is not the same on earth. You are known by many and loved immensely by everyone even those you've might not remember to have met. What we call God or "Source" is like the nebula you described in your post. It's much like us, but larger in scope. It's dynamic, alive, and the seed of our consciousness. There is no life that doesn't have a soul. And people who die in wars die, because it was their time to go home, not because they didn't have consciousness.

The afterlife is a different kind of "place". But to even call it a place would be incomplete, to call it an event is probably more like it. We think there is a hierarchy over there, but there isn't. The only hierarchy that is, is simply scope. On a smaller scale, you too are a creator, destroyer, and the love you feel is the brain's way of recreating the connection you have with others in this life. Once we die, we are not tied to our bodies, we return to that Soulforce that pulls us in with incredible acceptance and that sensation we call love. You've heard people who have experienced NDE's say that everything finally was understood. They knew everything. But understanding doesn't have the same purpose as it does over there. You understand because you simply are having an experience.

We each have our understanding of God, and how we choose to see him, it, her, they, I AM, source, it melds itself to our needs because it loves us so. Imagine the greatest thing you can think of, and how great it would feel to be joined to it. That greatest is what the afterlife is like.

When you remember who you are, you will remember your one true name. Language is for humans, but the will and language of the soul is love!

Remember Sadguy347 you are loved, and always in the company of many.

sf