Thread: Honesty
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Hi guthrio,

I think you may have misunderstood the context in which I placed the question and statement.

In reference to the question, how much is enough? I was referring to those in power, control. Their incessant need for more and more. In other words their greed. then there is the much lower class of citizen (you & I, in their eyes). Why do we slave to it, so we can this & that, keep up with the Jones's mentality? The haves and have nots. This wouldn't be an issue if there was abundance for all. There is more than enough for all but it is kept from us because of the greed of a very ridiculously rich and powerful few. This is where my question goes to how much is enough?

As I was also referring to the current paradigm humanity is in and moving away from, or at least trying to into a higher density with the Earth. Sounds like it's going off-topic but in the context in which I refer it too not so much. As 5th density is the destination, the 'dollar being the collar' is the anchor that holds us back substantially. Because of the materialistic, capitalism corporatocracy 3/4 density we currently reside within (some are 5th density already).

This is the context I based my comments on brother.

Brother,

I thank you for the clarification.

"Dollar is the collar" until one discovers that "Consciousness is the Key" that unlocks it.

Thank you also for the courage you've shown to begin the journey....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)