View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe it is unrealistic to even state such a wish. It is against human nature, and it is against the reason for which we are here now. We are here because we can't control our emotions. Those humans who eventually can, graduate and don't reincarnate on Earth.

We are here on an individual quest, not for the bettering of the humanity.

I dislike Braden.

Surely, I respect your right to your beliefs.
To elaborate on my previous post. Firstly, did you watch the video, or just see Braden in the link and think, rubbish? and you dislike him because..., his theories and or experiences don't fit your beliefs(talking about the video in OP). If every natural thing in the universe has consciousness and the earth requires help not just humanity? Why do some of us have gifts? What do we need them for then? Cool party tricks? There are things that most of don't know exist, let alone understand until it is time for it to reveal itself to individuals and or the masses. Those that have had it revealed to make an effort to take action. While others look on pointing fingers and labelling them freaks or they don't know what they're talking about. No offence intended, your opinion is still yours.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.