Thread: worst movies
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
If I ever went to the movies or rented one, I always watched the entire movie...until I rented I believe it was called The Producers with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. 15 minutes and it was out of the DVD player.

White chicks...omg...what was I thinking...

The Weatherman, The Family Man. Broken Flowers w/ bill murray.

I'm trying to think of an actor/actress that I can't tolerate to the point that I won't watch their movies... I should say I'd prefer not to watch their movies... I

Cameron Diaz
Jennifer aniston
Ben Stiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Never saw T3 but T1 and T2 are 2 of my favorites.

I understand your objection to Cameron and Jennifer but not Ben - I have a crazy crush on him ever since seeing him in Mystery Men - a classic.

Well Nathan Lane ain't no Zero Mostel and Matthew Broderick definately ain't no Gene Wilder.
And Uma Thurman as a sexy swedish secretary...no way !
Though i imagine Will Ferrell could do an excellent job with character who wrote the play.

Only from looking at the cover of White Chicks...yes what we you thinking Sarian. ~smiles~

I like The Family Man but could not get into The Weatherman.

Yeah, Ben Stiller, I am huge fan but some of his movies I cringe even from watching previews.

T3 was a rehash of T2 , plot wise, but had lost the magic of Cameron.
T4 was set in the future during the war with the robots, but, again, good visuals, tight script but no magic like T1 and 2.