View Single Post
Old 18-05-2021, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
ah yes, it is meditative.

I see now. Thank you for explaining.

A forum member mentioned a crystal grid Oracle deck. In reading about that, I saw that grids are based on sacred geometry. Which I just learned about a few months ago, on YouTube. It is like many little piece of knowledge are coming together.

Serendipitous
I guess but I'd just make the grid intuitively, whether it is a Sacred Geometric form or not.
Thing is, when tuning in to crystals -or a crystal- and see where it connects (other crystals) or ask it to do that, it/they energetically do this in Sacred Geometric shapes. Pretty awesome to see!
I've connected crystals before to certain energies to activate and open them, but never thought of 'seeing' what that looks like. Tim Whild has 2 visualisations on his YouTube channel in which you do that.
One crystal -the one I was holding- formed like a multi-pointed star, almost like an ice/water crystal on microscopic level. It looked gorgeous!
Then I tuned into the network all my crystal form. It looked like the Flower of Life!! My crystals are all over my house, not in any Sacred Geometric shape, yet they still form that.
Another crystal I used yesterday during the visualisation (the last one on his channel) and this crystal was less outreaching all over the place. It didn't really seem to want to connect to crystals in the earth, in the vicinity etc. One line went straight up into the Cosmos. That's what it wanted for the most part. And another line direction Nepal/Tibet. Not sure where exactly it ended.

Later on I searched for its description and stellar connection was mentioned in there. It sure as heck has that!
QUite amazing to see :)
My point being... you needn't really worry about getting a geometric shape.