Thread: Can’t focus
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:09 PM
Experiencer
I once walked into a bedroom in a hotel like that I never took much notice at first as I was quite tired from the travelling I looked through the window which did not seem very clear almost like a tinge to the glass I remmebe red they used this glass in the old days before they perfected the process I just thought they must have forgot to change these panes as it was on the top floor . I stopped and looked around then something caught my minds eye it was a sight I don't see to often it was like a glistening bright star it said hello to me and was pleased to me I was struck with awe as I'd not seen anything like it when I was a child yes it was an earth bond spirit of a young girl that fell out of the window and was killed instantly according to the hotel but they was not aware of any spirit before I was told by the staff next day I had a dream of the girl falling out of the window she must have come into my dream state and conveyed this to me then the hotel staff validated it but I don't know if this was a past echo