View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
Yes, my mother has visited occasionally. She is a lovely wise lady. She has only visited about 4-5 times since 2009 when she passed over.
Sometimes she has come to make me laugh, sometimes to make me aware of something I hadn't admitted, which may be troubling me. She knew me. She knew how I ticked, you see.

Her visits are short and sweet and she usually gives me one-liners.

My dog has helped me from the next world; very much indeed (my mother knew my dog too.)
My dog's visits are more frequent than my mother's. But in eight....nearly nine years she hasn't forgotten me. Weeks and sometimes two or three months can go by without sensing her, but then suddenly, there she is and she shines with a heartfelt love.
If someone didn't know she had been a dog on Earth, they would think that was a Guide or Bright Soul of a different species.

Love always helps us. That simple heart-felt sweetness, and wisdom.

My husband sometimes came to see me too. He passed 22 years ago. At first his help was rather practical and not always sweet (i.e. didn't always agree with the company I was keeping and warned me about this one and that one.....), but very protective of me.
He also told me that our white dog we used to have was with him there. I have never sensed that dog's presence as a visit.

Then instead, he started to visit in dreams, and showed me a garden he was working on, asked me how I was doing, etc. Keeps an eye on me from time to time. He always dresses in a very smart-casual way when I dream of him. Always neatly turned-out with a neat sweater and jeans (he never wore jeans!)
I have not had contact with him for some time, and hope he is okay, but am sure he is.
I hope we all meet up one day.