View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.
Yessirreee, indeedy. And you can't resolve non-duality using duality. Binary thinkers can't get past that one.

Quote:
What are you thoughts about it :) ?
It's bonkers.

Quote:
From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.
The pre-Taoist alchemists called it Triplex Unity where there is 'this' there is 'that' and there is 'both'. The Vesica Pisces of ancient Sacred Geometry provides the understanding, where duality is in relation to - not conflict/opposition - non-duality - because one can't exist without the other. That's what non-dualists don't understand. There is 'this'/duality, there is 'that'/non-duality and there is 'both', where the understandings of the reasons both exist make a lot of sense. This is what's missing in the duality/non-duality debate.