View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I can't answer that question because I haven't really achieved anything big and/or special, even though I try.

Well I don't know what your personal measure of achievement is. I am sure you've done one thing in your life that your proud of.

Quote:
The reason succesful people end up ''unhappy'' is because most of those people are weak minded.

Or they wake up and realize they're living a lie, or they've lost so much of who they were in life chasing success. Or they've been so worn down by the constant struggles, they just want to retreat. Or maybe they never learned to cope with success. Besides can you be mentally strong in every situation?

Quote:
Of course, someone who had every blessing imaginable coming to them without ever having truly suffered is likely to whine and complain about irrelevant things while they have no reason to complain at all. Those kind are the ones you should tell to 'count their blessings', but not to those who are of poorer status in life.

Makes no difference to me who they are, or what they've live? Some concepts are universal.