View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I'm not vegan, I'm ovo-lacto but I quite agree with you. While I welcome discussion and dissenting opinions in this section of the forum, it's obvious some individuals come in here with an agenda. It grows tiresome. This is our place.

I may have to go vegan for health reasons soon as I cannot break down animal products very well or in some cases at all and every year it gets worse. Sometimes I feel caught in between vegans who disapprove of my lifestyle and these others with an agenda in a place where all forms of vegetarianism should be welcomed and in my opinion not questioned. In this section of the forum. Save 'your' (not you Flexi-Girl) Strong Opinions for Strong Opinions.

I stopped posting in here long ago when things started becoming toxic and that's also part of why I created my own thread, so I can sort out my dietary situation without that toxicity and receive support from those who care to give it.

And while I welcome anyone who wishes to support me, I have drawn the line at anyone who thinks eating live animals is okay, as I was traumatized by a different thread discussing that last year. That is an obvious hard limit so if 'you' (whoever) were one of the folks who stated that was okay because it happens all over the world or who thinks such an atrocity is okay despite some of these animals having central nervous systems (a sociopathic view as far as I'm concerned), do not visit me on my thread here. I don't need your support.

Thank you Ciona. I have nothing but kind words to say to people like you who make a sincere attempt to learn and change their behavior. I also appreciate your support.