View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:34 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I am not a moderator here. I am not going to tell you, you can't post here but I am allowed to state my opinions.

Over the past several months on this site, there has been an influx of non-vegans posting strong opinions towards vegans and veganism. They come here and arrogantly espouse their anti-vegan sentiment and vegan shaming. They have no intention of learning or understanding other than to argue for why veganism is bad without having done any honest research.

These people also go in to the Buddhist section and do the same. One of them recently proclaimed that he has no intention of really learning, he is just there to convince others to subscribe to his unenlightened, constrained and limited perspective. It was obvious that he had no idea what he was even saying, and yet kept recycling the same old, ridiculous and uninformed "challenges".

I have to admit that I feel it might be the same person on this forum. I agree that such behaviors border on toxicity, if not outright trolling.

Also, I have so much respect and admiration for folks who subscribe to vegetarianism/veganism.

Thanks and sorry for the annoyances, to you both...

JL