View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Namastey ! Well I think I do deserve to speak about all mankind as I know everything, God, soul, Nature, cosmos, human history, Europeans, Indians etc.

We should not discount European's contributions in bringing our civilization to the present level despite their shortcomings and atrocities they have committed. The royals of recent past just 200 years ago, did not have the comforts that the average population of the world now enjoys ( A/C, attached bath...). It is all due to the Europeans who have superb imagination, who loved their work and devoted themselves, despite harsh climate. Not to talk about TV, Computer, internet, Railways, Aeroplane, No Indian can match Picasso, Van Gogh, Divinchi, or Thomas Edison, Tesla, Ford ..

Your link did not open. If you think Bharat Natyam, or Raj Vedam and Rajiv Malhotra could be a possible Indian challenger to their European Counterparts, then you are seriously mistaken.
I wasn't going to dignify this with a response, but we do share exactly the same birthdate after all.

If you look into the archaeological excavations carried our at Harappa and Mojendro Daro, you will find that the ancient Hindus had hot and cold running water, hot baths, flushable toilets...not too sure about air conditioning though. LOL

However, do you honestly believe that modern conveniences define the advancement of civilization? All that does is make human beings lazy and SOFT..all the muscles, tissues and fascia gets all soft and spongy..

You just have to look at how having cold showers increases the resilience of the brain barrier...this is now being proven as a "biohack" to increase the length of generic telomeres...but I am digressing.

The ancient Hindus did not need Europeans to give them any advice on how to advance technologically...they even had VIMANAS running on Mercury (Quicksilver), Micanite and other compounds.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you are a Westernized Hindu, I am not. Europeans gave India NOTHING..well, maybe a rail system that runs somewhat on time..lol

What did India give the rest of the world? ZERO....and chess.
Without the contributions made by ancient Hindu mathematicians, we would all still be counting on our fingers and toes!

There are a ton of great Hindu Artisans like Picasso, Van Gogh, Mozart...Rabindranath Tagore (just off the top of my head), Raja Ravi Varma..Mohan Roy...

It is a pity that you have not been educated, so you cannot "know everything" to even begin to reach any conclusion that I am mistaken. Did you watch that lecture about Mahatma Gandhi's attempts to focus on Khadi (homespun) to get the Indian economy back on track instead of buying imported suits...or don't you need to be educated about the truth to know what it is that you know? If I am mistaken, does that also mean Gandhi was mistaken?

Anyway, now I understand why it is that I prefer not to get involved and let people remain in Tamogun...because they are totally undeserving of my knowledge and experience.

Aum Namah Shivaya