Thread: Psychometry
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Psychometry Trial and Error

I've tried psychometry a few times the first at a psychic venue the teacher put plastic models in a bag before we went into the class we each had to put our hand in the bag and pick an object and conceal away from our fellow practitioners rolling it in our hand until everybody had one for five ior ten mins we did put our energy on the plastic models then by not revealing what we got we all placed them back in the bag the teacher got us to do a short meditation we then all picked a different plastic model different from the one we got and had to give impressions about the person needless to say the impressions i got were not very clear but i got them correct

The second time was quite by accident but it came through very loudly and would not leave me alone i was at a Buddhist meeting about to do a pre prayer before the main session stared when someone handed me a laminated prayer sheet i did not need it but it was handed to me just before i passed it back i started hearing cat crying it sounded loud i looked around but no cat then images of a black and white cat started pouring into my mind i could not ask if anybody had or used to have a cat or they think i was mad this went on for ten to fifteen mins till it started receding in volume. it can be quite extraordinary when you expect to do some meditation and something comes out of think air into your mind, so id recommend if this is your strongest gift keep practicing and make it stronger good luck