View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I got lazy - to put it bluntly. I am on a constant 24/7 "clearing mode" and sometimes I just slack off because I want a break that I cannot have, as my body has been (and still kind of is to a far lesser extent thankfully) a "channel" for purging the toxic energies of the (what I call) "false grid" of the planet. Since I was not born in/with this body, I am, I guess what some may call a "3rd element", because in order to clear out the "crud" of this body, I also had to clear out what it has been connected with on the collective/global/planetary level. This means that as I clear on the personal level, the old crud that was associated with the natal soul, I also clear out anything globally that was connected with said soul. This allowed me to have a deep insight into a lot of not very good things that has happened on the planetary level.

...and speaking of the bitters - I am currently working on an essence blend to put in it. I managed to come up with one for the Allergy tincture yesterday. Cannot say I was surprised at what all went into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Could you have low stomach acid? If the citrus bitters helped you it is a possibility perhaps. Why did you stop taking them if they helped?

Below 40 degrees south there is no law. Below 50 degrees there is no God. - Old Sailors Adage

'In the eyes of the sea and of death, everything that is false, petty, ungenuine and untrue passes away; all empty phrases, all ringing words are extinguished; every human vanity, every human covetousness sinks away. In the face of the sea and of death only the simple, the unpretentious and the true is of value - and ultimately only the deed!' - Kptlt. Kaden