View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Knower
Feeling unwanted.

I feel unwanted everywhere I go, it's like I hear their thoughts like they hear mine, but mine are way more apparent than them. I've always felt like this, but the telepathic thoughts I emit now make me feel unwanted everywhere I go, like they want me to leave and I feel their energy wanting me to leave, so I stopped doing everything I loved such as skateboarding and snowboarding but feel it may just be paranoia yet it feels real. It's not happening right now but it till bugs me. I'm on medication but I can't help but feel nervous and unwanted. But! I know one day it won't be like this. I'm just venting. I hate being so sensitive to energies a lot of the time. In all honesty, I'm not doing anything to actually help besides be on medication. I don't ever go out, I've secluded myself from old friends, and I can't do anything without feeling unwanted and it's really annoying. I know my mom is sick of me staying with her but I don't think I can get a house or apartment due to my old landlord claiming my friends broke into mailboxes in the apartment complex. I was also a bad tenant (lol). But still, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to adult.