View Single Post
Old 30-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Knower

I feel very strong towards this, I also had a yearn inside me like I am suppose to do something, I was visited by the green man in a lucid dream, this happened on two occasions, I know I’m suppose to work with patterns - geometry Iv been studying geomancy, and using it in my divinitions like tarot, I see patterns but in these I see telomere fusions, I painted this vision, I don’t know why I am being shown it, but I think it’s related to human evolution. Since my spiritual awakening, my inner monologue voice has came through and I am really switched on to my intuition, words just come out my mouth, and I sense danger before it happens, i totally get how overwhelming it can be.

I find grounding myself helps, whenever I sense a worry I ground myself and tell myself to just be in the now. It’s good to take time out and balance reality and this other world you have discovered. Balance is the key. I also find hobbies help like painting for example, sometimes I just paint and things appear from my subconscious. It’s also important to protect your own energy as much as you want to help, you can’t if you don’t protect your own.

If you are faced with anything dark or negative, do some light work, and try again, clearing your space, burning some sage, have a crystal healing bath, and pray allowing your inner light to expand. Do some yoga and connect with the elements within, the sacral water, solar heart, breath throat, and the earth root, become the elements inside and out. I also like to think of ether as the essence of god living inside us, which lays dormant and we have to awaken it though spiritually awakening. I think this is why it can’t b measured, because it is nothing and everything, how space first began, from just that one spark.