View Single Post
Old 22-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not sure how to label this...

I've been having these experiences and I'm not sure how to label them to talk about them elsewhere here.

It happens at bedtime, when I'm in that half awake/half asleep state. I'm not sure if it's a vision exactly. Any insight would be welcome.

While laying in bed with my eyes closed I can see energy, sometimes people, or other things. Two nights ago I was thinking about my experiences and my lack of trust of the people I've seen within them. Suddenly I heard, "I'm not sure how to explain it to you." Then I saw a huge ball of energy approaching me. It struck me, but didn't hurt, it did jolt me fully awake.

Last night I saw a woman being forced into a kneeling position. Then a large block was placed on her head. She looked at me and her eyes seemed to glow, while she stared at me. Then her eyes seemed to glow really bright and I was hit by another blast of energy that jolted me fully awake.

Hearing voices in this state isn't unusual for me, neither is feeling like my thoughts are being listened to in this half awake/half asleep state. I'm not sure how to label what exactly these experiences are. I'm not sure what to do about them either. It's not uncommon for me to feel like I'm moving in this state. I've seen the ground move as if I'm flying as well.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.