View Single Post
Old 23-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Hi, I've been wanting to start giving offerings to my angels and ancestors as a sign of my overall gratitude but I just had a lingering concern. I was wondering if maybe something bad could (universe forbid) maybe potentially happen to me if I ever offer one of my angels or ancestors, something that they don't like, but is still not harmful, like maybe a fruit that isn't their favorite or something. Could they, as a sign of disapproval cause even a slight inconvenience to happen to me?

Also, my mind gets really impulsive at times. I'm a young man too so my subconcious fires up on overdrive, even popping up some NSFW thoughts in my head. I try my best to quiet my mind but unwanted inappropriate thoughts might trickle into my head at unwanted times, like when I'm communicating with angels and ancestors. It makes me feel embarrassed and kinda scared that I might have offended them. Are angels and ancestors understanding of this? Or does this maybe ruin the ritual(s)

Both are not in this low vibration part of reality. Both are not in a low vibration human body with an ego mind. And so they don't have immature human attribures of anger, judgement, and vengeance. Only love.