View Single Post
Old 17-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Master
Ive been busy writing today, preparing stuff - how one's day can change when God speaks... I had plans today to go to the brand new Christies Cancer Building in Macclesfield, to offer my services as a volunteer as a Spiritual Advisor and possible healing, so all that goes on hold - promised God that it waits until I get a message to continue, so that's on hold 'all ready' for another day.

So what's all changed.. I said to my wife this morning, I don't think I'm meant to go to Christies today, look how my nose is blocked and snivelling for the last few hours, after being good for ages - and after saying that nose cleared slightly and ideas just flowed and flowed.

So that's why tinnitus was up for 2 days then '4 visits' from God and the Holy Spirit in the night, last night - information / guidance - and that I'm to work at the SPC in calming my mind, and the plug if I can use that word - when say you are connecting a trailer or caravan to your car for power, and is 'not right' from my end - re for the Astral Travel and connection so I can be taught more and advised... 'Also' I heard 'keep an eye on government' - I know if you had that said to you, you'd say the same as me 'how am I supposed to do that'........

Our government leadership is in turmoil - energy crisis and cost's / cost's everywhere - and those jabs on the young and the older strong in mind cost us a fortune here in England 'and' elsewhere, and they'll be back greed merchants.

And the one thing that came out of the last 2 days preparing what to say in the cancer unit was 'Spiritual Advisor' it should look good that on the CV, give it some clout in emails - so that's on my website if you refresh the main page, and now to emails to approx 100 MP's - copy of the email may go on here today or tomorrow.

Nice to see the Angels page busy, keep up the good work, and have a good day everyone...

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...