View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 01:21 PM
Master
Just a quick mention about my church here - I had send elders a link to a draft for the church website 10 days ago, I was the designer many moons ago, then they passed it to another website designer church member, but since covid hardly seen him - and the one we have now, I told them the home page is boring.

So yesterday after giving last week a miss - I said God and Angels i'm definitely going to church, and this morning about 3.30 am I awoke from sleep, slightly overheating, and I thought there's tense tickly legs very very slightly - and I said Holy Spirit and I started chatting about this and that and website first impressions etc, and will they listen - and sometime during chatting my belly started to rumble - so yes He came and we chatted.

Then this morning so much snivelling nose, that has been so much better of late - 'still going church I said' - being tested, and when speaking to God / Jesus / Holy Spirit and my Angels - I said any chance of some help health wise, the stress head's been much better of late, yes stress related or God telling me something - but I'm learning... Then 15 mins before the off the nose totally cleared - thank you, and it went so well today, people putting themselves out to chat to me - and ball in play...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...