View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 05:14 PM
Master
If you're looking for a bit of spiritual help / guidance / support from God - a spiritual forum is a good place to be - God's house, as it will feel here...

If any/many Freedom Fighters would like to join us - I/we have a thread on here where you're welcome to share what's happening there in your country, and links to what's going on....

So not to discuss the great reset, or saying stupid things like they're all the same in control, because they're not - ive had replies from many of them 'they feel the pressure' and people forget we got normality here, and 'we can elsewhere' the worldwide fightback has to start somewhere - it could be here if people join us.

So positive input is what we need, there's only a few of us on there worldwide, with me doing the majority of work - I/we need allies worldwide or I'm going back to spending more time on the NHS and UK truckers groups - I'll still will be on there if this gets busy, but I go where the support is with this - allies...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...140949&page=36

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...