View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Master
I'll just update all here interested... By the way this Metatron page counter is getting a move on, thank you 'to all' who've been sharing the link from 'everyone involved worldwide' stronger together... I had been tweaking the wording my website 'again' to especially focus mainly on our MP's, and saying what they've achieved here with normality - its important as we are about to appoint a new leader in government and of course all my lovely friends here, and also especially Freedom Fighters worldwide - refresh the main page when looking returning visitors.

So as ive updated it all - a few hours later I start to get tense head, Ive mentioned this before, so now i'm thinking this is same as when I get tense wrist/foot as Ive mentioned about before on here - God speaking, rest / listen.

A couple of days ago I was thinking no plans at the moment, I had sent 60 emails out to MP's I can do no more - and a song came on the radio with words as I passed the radio downstairs, exact words came out - 'the only way is up' it inspired me - there's then another, Abba song 'sent to me' to put on here shortly, i'm going to write about that one on the song in your head thread.

Then after bath I start to hear roar roar quite prominently - so after I decide to rest my mind and listen, as in the gut feeling / clear knowing - and all of a sudden I'm thinking email many other MP's 'of all parties this time' with my website, message below - because getting it out to all of them might stop some boat rocking, as we don't need that - we need strength in all parties - on side.

I have emailed 200 MPs now the last few days of all parties... I'm going to put a message on here later or edit this one, with a link to my/our Lounge page thread for chatting...

Many people here in our country 'on the ground' so to speak are complaining - and yes fuel/energy is a problem here 'and' worldwide, but we've done so much our country as a unit, a bit battle weary yes - as in all explained on my website.

Email as sent to 200 MP's - and I had some decent replies...
-----
I've been writing about all the good work MP's have done in our great country - that will be great again with a little work.

Yes in other countries you've got Biden, Trudeau and other leaders, there's some winging about those, and there's some right dictators out there worldwide and they've got fuel prices going through the roof, same as we have... We must be so careful now who's in charge to continue the normality we have gained here in England - if you've looked on the website before 'refresh the page' - keep up the good work, have a good day.

Regards Steve.

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...