View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 01:44 PM
Master
I'll take that as approval from God and all in the spirit world - although the gentle roar roar has been so much less today my tinnitus has been up all day, now there's 2 reasons for that - either stress/adrenalin from the 3 big messages on here yesterday, and from all the information guidance coming in 'or' Ive missed something.

So after re reading all the words over and over i'm happy with it all - so a bit of gardening and some chess which I find relaxing - and it'll go down by tonight/tomorrow.

So I thought I'll meditate early to see / be told if ive missed anything, nothing - blue from the Holy Spirit was gorgeous - so up, and then I looked on my phone 13 -13 the powerful Archangel Metatron's number / approval... Not only that but a while after looking again 13 - 31 on the 13th - for 1 second, same as the 12 did yesterday changing instantly - there's some coincidences for all in the busy world - I know how do they do that.

Before he came to me one morning showing his Metatron's Cube with 13 circles, ive written about it on here somewhere, I had been seeing 13 so many times a decade ago, this worried me before he came to show me.

So lucky 13 - approval from all - message delivered to so many out there - ball's in your court everyone 'with guidance' - Stay Strong, think/plan wisely, and get this page link out to other people...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...