View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 01:16 PM
Master
So just to conclude here 'for now' from the previous message - as this is on going as we all know in 2022.

They are hurting in many countries, with this fiasco, and all the doom spread over the media, many people are standing up and shouting 'this is not right' for us and those kids of the future - problem is 'not enough' get involved, but numbers are growing - too many think occasionally though oh God will sort it, or they think maybe God doesn't exist - usually one or the other.

But don't just expect because God is involved everything is going to be ok - free will is in play, the future's not not written 'yet' - 'we have to earn this' one little battle at a time - learn to rest and listen, so you don't go full steam ahead in the wrong direction so to speak, to what you should be.

Yesterday as preparing writing here, taking my time 13 -13 on the clock Archangel Metatron great ally - then I clear my mind with other jobs, and re read it and 14 -14 on display....... Then on another clock later 333, and 10 -10 later still, I get a lot of those - and those were just the times I looked - then today 12 - 21 on the 12th to one second, that happens so many times at important moments, approval from spirit... Same as songs, dreams, bzz in the mind/brain - message think and listen, spirit is here guiding...

The times when resting, ive thought what a great idea, why didn't I think of that before, or indeed sooner - team work you/me on the ground / God / Guides / Angels / Higher Self / guiding - and we make a move and our personal 'spiritual support' assigned to each of us shouts not that way, but we don't hear / learn to listen...

The saying God moves in mysterious ways, that is a fact... I think Jesus came to me last night - he did once before on here after 'shouting from the rooftops' and writing on here that it was written wrong about Him all those years ago... Well last night I had this dream, i'm to write about him on here, and I woke up thinking 'but what' - its just come clear He came to me, but didn't see him like the last 2 times - and I did write earlier as instructed about his passing from Earth.

They tried and did dictate back in the Roman days - saying Jesus passed on a cross as shown different here on the first 2 pages on this Metatron thread - King James tried to say different in his Bible, but no one listened... Don't let them dictate, step at a time, little / large peaceful battles wisely... Just to cover the forum and me - jab or no jab 'your choice' as it should be.

When listening to your gut feeling or spiritual 'clear knowing' as I get - and as these are important times 'so can you' - remember to keep your energy vibrations 'vibes' high so you're getting messages, the 'gut feeling' from the correct source, eg your Higher Self - you can look up online how to do this - smile, laugh, some time in nature, be strong.

Just looking up now, saying this ok my Angels - and job done from me for now... Remember though it's you 'the self' who must decide if ideas that come to mind are good...

So, go and write those history books for those people of the future everyone involved - make it happen for those future generations ahead who don't get a say, but you do... And our song Spaceman coming runner up to Ukraine in the Eurovision song contest is a wow anything can happen, so think, push - I put this message on many Freedom Fighter groups yesterday -

If you think the world right now is a traveling circus, or maybe in your town its a circus with science / media creating fear, then I have written about this on Spiritual Forums, the Angels page, my name is one-light.. I will put this on many Freedom Fighter groups today, Stay Strong there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 12-07-2022 at 07:32 PM.