View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Master
I'm going to put a song on the song in your head thread here later to all - and especially to Freedom Fighters looking on, and there'll be many from all the links ive shared over many months in 2022 and up to today.

I'll do this in 2 messages because there's a lot to write... So I might add to this one later as an edit, then on song thread - ive got all the main points jotted down, just got to sort it all correctly - but its easier to get my head around all the main points this way, make a start.

Thanks to all for keeping this Angels page busy, and keep busy as and when - Freedom Fighters will find this message.

So the song 'to Bombay a travelling circus came / and head of the herd was calling' - when this song and some information kept going through my head the other day, I said I'm not putting that on there - and then today when the song came again I understood exactly what the song and words meant, as I stopped to listen for guidance.

I bet you know it already - and the travelling circus / media / science / fear created / lowering immune system strength in billions of people, and then science saying come here we'll save you.

On one message I read, someone said we have had 2 jabs which has taken the curve of it, we are to have 4 - and of course it's taken the curve off it, power of the mind kicks in feeling stronger... There are many farmers trucks / tractor convoys worldwide at the moment, you won't see this on mainstream TV, but they are there protesting peacefully for God's free will - that must be obeyed.

But a message here from God and all Angels 'important' you listen for guidance, and get this page link shared around to other Freedom Fighter groups and elsewhere, stronger together for future normality for us, our kids and the kids of the future.

This worldwide issue has to be sorted 'by us' with spiritual guidance as in the gut feeling / just knowing something - because of free will in play, this is how it is - no rockets from the sky, we are to sort it with guidance, learn to rest your mind, see a smile of someone, feel happy resting, and then you can just know something - gut feeling 2nd brain...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 11-07-2022 at 05:25 PM.