View Single Post
Old 18-06-2022, 07:53 PM
Master
You know when its said - 'God moves in mysterious ways' - I wonder how many here know just what that really means - of course you do, as most of you are probably psychic to some degree 'with bits and pieces of guidance / information and symbols coming to you' - ok let's try and work that one out we say... But I wonder how many church people 'really know' what's meant by those words...

I'll just share this with you - I was sending a text to my Son today - oh it was a difficult one to prepare as we'd been close to falling out over recent times, with my opinion of world matters - I kept putting it off all day... Its regarding building some bridges with my grandkids after my two and a half years in the fast lane for normality... I'd not seen enough of them, I'd been so busy.

Then I am thinking while having a drink of pop after my meal, and I hear a very gentle roar roar in my right ear, and I know exactly what to write, so job done thank you Sir...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...