View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 07:32 PM
Master
For many months in 2021 I think it was, I would get this tensing of the hand, near to the wrist during the day - not felt that in ages... Well today I had driven back from Wales and when looking on Facebook the first thing 'that I am presented with' for my attention is on the only overseas Freedom Fighter group that I am still a member of, I had to slow things down from 110 mph for my health safety, but this came up on my timeline.

Well this message read I seen Jesus on Monday - so I messaged back regarding the vision in my church as written on here on the early pages, powerful message and I sent a link to here.

And shortly after, I felt my hand tense, approval I think... I now understand it's God because of the freezing arm/leg/hand during the night, I spoke about on this, and on the song in the head thread last week when on hols...

So we live and learn - I told them how to listen, and the info how to is on this link - and to get those emails out to government people with a link to your group.

I get the roar roar gently during the day sometimes - well on hols I thought next time I hear it at meditation time I'm going to listen - today was that day... There was the continual roar roar - and I focused on it Single Point Concentration instead of the tinnitus or an image, quite a bit of animation - so we'll see on that...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...