Thread: The Body Code
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi Patrycia,

I just finished reading the Emotion Code and I'm really intrigued. I came on SF to search "emotion code" and found your post. I know this is an old post of yours, so I hope you see my reply.

Have you tried this technique on yourself or others yet?

I am so fascinated by this method of releasing trapped emotions and now I'm finding myself comparing it to reiki.

Hi there Lucky

I saw your post whilst looking for something else. I remember being intrigued by this whilst on a healing journey. I can deviceless dowse and have done for a number of years. But to be honest this was so long ago, I can't remember much about it. I've read the Emotion Code but didn't like the use of magnets, I'd be too sensitive.

Interesting that you mention Reiki, because I've just started it. Have had two sessions and I haven't had any improvement on the physical level, but had reactions in dreams and feeling very low on energy the next day. It's interesting and I'll keep going but I've accepted my physical symptoms from trauma are just a part of me and I don't believe they will be healed - I've pretty much gone through the list!

Hope you're doing OK.

Patrycia