Thread: The Body Code
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Knower

I looked into it a few weeks ago - it does seem to be the fastest healing method I've ever heard of, if you can get it to work for you. I just seem to have trouble getting muscle testing to work for me, and a lot of other people do to. It seemed like I wasn't always getting accurate answers.

There are different ways of doing muscle testing. In the youtube videos where he demonstrates it on people, he's able to do it very quickly because he's doing the method where you interlock your fingers. I think the sway method works the best for beginners though.

I don't think The Body Code is on DVDs, I believe they put it on their website where you have to have a membership to access it. Here's their website: https://www.healerslibrary.com/

You move though the body code options using muscle testing.

I've heard that even if you don't use magnets, and just use your finger, it still works supposedly. You can even use magnets on your fridge. He just happens to prefer and recommend the Nikken magnets, probably because they role easily on the body.

I have done the emotion code on myself a few times. The first time I tried it muscle testing took me to an emotion on the list and I thought that it wasn't working. So I tried it again and again it took me to the same emotion. And I believe it was showing me an emotion that I felt from over 10 years ago when I got my heart broken. The memories started coming back up and strong emotions along with it. I tried to release it with a magnet, but I don't know if I was successful or not.

You can also find body code practitioners on their website if you want to pay someone else to do it on you. The Body Code covers about every kind of bodily problem you can have. And the emotion code covers trapped emotions.