View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Kruise

This is the 3rd time in a couple of days I've come across this. Just yesterday it was on the radio station I listen too, the breakfast announcer read it out during their show, and then she posted it on to her facebook page with a link to the radio station's website, and now it was the first thing I saw on here.
I think it's great to publish things like this, as it does make people stop and think about life and death, and making sure we appreciate each day. It's not until we personally go through something ourselves that it makes us think about how we should be living our lives, and unfortunately for some, it is too late to rectify it. I know once we pass over it certainly helps us if we know that we'd told our loved ones we loved them, made peace with anything that was still troubling us and grateful for the life we have had.
Of course, we are all humans in this existance, and we will make mistakes, and have to account for those at some stage, but that is why we are here. We have to look at all the good we do also, even just taking a couple of moments to pray for world peace is helping!
Blessings to you all, and especially those who have just lost loved ones. Send them your love and know that they will receive it.
K.