View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 04:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I would guess that you are picking up on the "leftover" energy. Some members of my family do this, not all the time, but sometimes. There is an energy signature that is left in a place after very strong emotions and some can pick up on these energy pockets.

Most people can feel when they enter a room full of people how the energy feels, so it is like that, but more specific.

There are places on certain stretches of roadways where violent things happened where people pick up on all kinds of strange things.

I guess it just depends on how psychic these specific psychic abilities are. We all have psychic abilities, some are born being open, most close off after a few years of being on the earth.

Look up clair sentience or empath.
oh, wow! Thank you so much:) I had not heard of clair sentience before, did not know it was a word, and when looking it up I find it mirrored my many ways where i have always before thought it was that i saw "the little things" by instinct, using the intellect? or something but now I realize that no it is the emotion I for some reason am picking up. I have felt estranged from someone who when looking at a home all they saw were how nice it was and modern, I was only in the hallway and remember feeling layer and layer and thinking to myself hell, no I can never stay here but then trying to scuff that aside as I thought to myself what is wrong with me? shape up! i have only been told i was showing too much empathy and that i needed to get this under wrap. i don't put any value in pretty things like i notice some in my surround does, i go by the feeling and that is hard to describe why. What i have experience of past life memories was that in conflict with my husband in that life his emotions took over mine and he wouldn't stop the fight til he had won and that was the way he liked it, of course. i was not my own person in that life and knew i had to be and because he operated like he did i felt i had no other choice, if i did not want to be blue anymore or be this creation he wanted me to be, that i never was, to get a divorce and I know that sounds extreme because in many ways he was a good husband and family man. This make me think I was the same way in that past life. When under meditation i often get a lot of "info" from emotions from all kinds of directions and someone who considered himself an expert of meditating and past life science told me it could not be like that, that I could not remember that much and how I remembered it, still so many of the things I remembered turn out to have been real so I knew there was something to it, but I couldn't explain how it could work like that. Now you have given me the explanation.

So big thanks for clearing this out for me, now i know what's "wrong" with me when it kicks in, ha ha:)