Thread: Angels help?
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycat883
Hi everyone I haven't posted much, I am a long time lurker...I had a interesting event happen to me last week and I guess I want to put this out there. Recently, I got a promotion at work right when the whole pandemic event started, I went from a warehouse assistant to warehouse manager... more money but a lot more stress. To be honest I wish I never took the position but I felt like it could be a good opportunity and being the only one left who knew all the details of running the warehouse I felt that I had a duty to take the job. I gave it my all and a good effort , as the stress kept on building.
Last week I started getting an earache in my right ear very painful (a sharp pain would come and go) I decided to ask Archangel Raphael for help and was saying Yavo Raphael in my thoughts. I called the doctor and got an appointment but it was during work hours (the quickest appointment I could get) I left work but made sure all my tasks and work was covered. I got diagnosed with possible Trigeminal Neuralgia(a nerve disorder in the jaw/face area) and given medication for it.
The next day I could tell my boss was ****ed gave me double the work and basically set up a unrealistic, unhealthy amount of production for the rest of the week. I did everything he asked for the day but when I saw what he wanted for the next day I got upset and quit on the spot. Really weird because I have been trying really hard to not just quit jobs because I am having a bad day.
It was done my nerve was not hurting and I wonder if the cause of this pain was my job. Thanks for listening I feel better just getting this out.

Ah it probably was, it’s probably stress related.