View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 11:37 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Some people need to stop with the whole "selective perception" thing...I realise that it is only human nature to pay attention to those things that one merely WANTS to be true so they can justify existing the way that they do, but for one who is not on the level of "human being", this does get very tedious when trying to explain anything to one who is.

Does anybody out there have a solution for THAT one? I have spoken to God about this and He just tells me that He also has the same problem so He wouldn't have a clue either.

How can one understand what one isn't remotely capable of understanding on an intellectual level? I'm content to leave it at that. It can probably be best described in one word - humility.

Gratitude is another great word and I'm glad you brought it up. Sometimes I contemplate at a very gross and conceptual level the Butterfly Effect from the beginning of what we label reality leading to sitting at a keyboard and typing this reply.

I'm going to take a nice hike tomorrow in the cold and snow of the mountain wilderness and soak it all in like a sponge.